Main Menu

Anyone in Tacoma Washington?

Started by cuda hunter, February 14, 2018, 06:24:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

I need someone to go put eyes on a car for me.
Found another m46 with little rust.    But as usual with 90% BH cars,      no fender tag.
So, would be nice to have someone go open up the passengers seat for me to see if there is a build sheet.
No bs in rear seat.  But fella didn't look behind glove box, passengers seat, maybe a few other places to look.

Anyway, i'll gladly kick ya down some funds to go check it out and send me some pics.   As many as you feel comfortable sending.

Let me know and I will set it up.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

I'm about 2 hours south of there, but timing is going to be hard.  If it was this summer I would have a bit more time and would be happy to go look at it for ya.  You might try @70chall440  I think he lives close.

Cuda Cody

Looking on our Members maps

https://forum.e-bodies.org/googlemap/

It looks like @EDL94  and @Skunkworks Challenger  should be in that area.  I think @rocketresto  is just south of there too.

rocketresto

I'm about 45 minutes south of Tacoma, PM me might be able to go look although pretty busy this week and gone all weekend.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

EDL94

I am in the Tacoma area. Not an expert like you guys but I can go take a look and get you some pictures.

cuda hunter

@EDL94
Sounds like your closest.  I don't want to be a pill so the closer the better.
I'll pm ya first if your closer than @rocketresto  . 

I sure appreciate yal being willing. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

nsmall

:popcorn:  Cuda Hunter you are crazy.  You are one m46 nut and I think that is awesome.  You got m46 fever.

cuda hunter

I know.  I got rusty fever really. 

superdave

I am right there with you 'Cuda Hunter except my thing is for convertibles :unbelievable: :yes: :bigmoney: Unfortunately (or fortunately perhaps) I don't have a Warren Buffet sized bank account.  :rofl:  :crying: Happy hunting sir!! :cheers: :popcorn:

70chall440

I am about 30 min south of Tacoma and could probably make time to look at the car if needed.
Mopar or no car!!!

cuda hunter

@EDL94 is going to go by and check it out this Sunday.  Hopefully there is a build sheet in the passengers seat.
The drivers door is for a JOB car so I'll get those numbers and let folks know as well. 

thanks for the consideration though.  Next time.....

70chall440

Mopar or no car!!!

EDL94

I went out and looked at the cuda for @cuda hunter  today I will let him post pictures of it. Could not find a build sheet, but back behind a fence I did find a Challenger I guess they drug it out of a field somewhere.
It was really rough missing a lot of the front suspension. It is for sale also the owner was not there so I have no idea how much or any more about the car. I did snap a couple pictures.

nsmall

70chall440

Awesome velocity stack in the center of the hood...  :barf:
Mopar or no car!!!