Main Menu

Anyone play Pinball Machines growing up?

Started by Cuda Cody, January 19, 2017, 04:17:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

As a kid I would go to my Grandmas and she had a pinball machine in the garage.  They would have to pull me off that machine!  Would play all day if they let me.  Funny thing is I still need to stand on a chair to play pinball machines today.   :rofl:

Cuda Cody

Here's another photo of me playing at a little younger age.  Think this was around 1975ish.

ToxicWolf

I spent a lot of time with them and then pong showed up in our local pizza restaurant.  :wowzers:

Roadman

I was a pinball addict.   :))    Saved my quarters from cutting grass to play. 

headejm

Played nearly every day after grade school. Drank green rivers while we played. My favorite machine had a horseshoe feature that would really rack up the points. Loads of fun.  :veryexcited:

ec_co

I was more addicted to upright arcade games like Donkey Kong, Frogger, Pacman and Galaga. my dad however, he was and still is a pinball addict. everytime I went to visit him we would hit up an arcade and waste a few $20s. good times and memories  :bigthumb:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

fc7cuda

Asteroids man myself, I kept tilting the pinball machine  :pullinghair:  I was thrilled when Asteroids and Defenders came out. No more tilt.

Tom

Spikedog08

Personally I didn't play too much pinball . . growing up, we had a pool table that was my entertainment . . . I would play standing on a chair with a 4ft stick I got for Christmas.  Most of the time I played by myself but at least it was something to occupy myself during the cold winter months . . .  :smile:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

HP_Cuda

I liked playing pinball back in the day especially with the ones that really light up like Terminator but in the end I would always get a bit too physical with the machine and tilt out.

:rubeyes:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

303 Mopar

I remember the old pin ball machines in the 70's and 80's, lining up quarters for the next game, and the loud knock when you matched the numbers and won a free game.   :cooldance:

Topcat

I was a pinball nut.

The one I would get pissed when the ball went down was Gorgar.

He would mumble something  making fun at you.   

Chryco Psycho

We never had one to play but a great neighbor had 10 machines & would let the kids in the area play for free  :woohoo:

Topcat

Elvira was another of my favs.

Those big Boobies made it hard to stay focused.   

Teenage hormones.   :rofl:

Topcat

Alpha Target I pumped alot of quarters in.
Probably $20 bucks a week every week for 3 years.

$20 bucks was worth alot more then.

ChallengerHK

I used to play a lot of early pinball games. The more complex they got, the less I liked them, but I switched to video games, which ironically were more complex. Xevious, Tron, Defender, Tempest...that's what comes to mind.