Main Menu

Anyone Watching the Launch?

Started by Bullitt-, May 30, 2020, 10:32:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

cuda hunter

I"m watching it!  Totally awesome. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Topcat

4 months at the Space Station.   :looney: :drunk:

6bblgt

anlauto

The guys in the cockpit don't look to be "social distancing"  :huh: They should have moved the seats  feet apart or put up a Plexiglas spit guard :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ToxicWolf

Going outside now to watch it go up here in Florida.  :banana:

Topcat

JonH

Scooter

Up they go.. awesum... god speed!

:perfect10:

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

Marty

Racer57

That was great !!  I watched Alan Shepard in the Mercury flight when I was in 1st of 2nd grade on a small TV in the hallway of my school along with everyone else.  I also saw a space shuttle launch. Wife and I were at the Space Camp which they said was as close as the public could get. The shuttle was the size of my thumbnail with my arm stretched out, so I wasn't expecting much. About the time the shuttle disappeared a low rumble started. Within a couple seconds it was so loud that you could scream your loudest and the person next to you wouldn't have been able to hear you. I felt the same as I did as a 6yr old.  :D