Main Menu

Barbar Motorcycle Museum

Started by cuda hunter, February 12, 2020, 07:59:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

I had a few hours to blow while I was in Birmingham before I met up with my family for a gathering.  My cousin told me to go to the Barbar museum as he was sure it was something I would enjoy.  He hadn't been but could hear the race cars all the time from where he lives. 
  I went there and was blown away.  It's the world's largest motorcycle museum.  Absolutely amazing!  I hope you guys don't mind a bunch of motorcycle pictures.  Figured I would share the motorcycles that I enjoyed.  After spending 3 hours there I felt like I needed another 5 hours to take in stuff I skipped past.

I'm a bit of a Sears buff.   Mostly due to my first gun from my paww was a sears and roebuck 22. 

I do apologize for the picture quality.  I was in a rush and just snapped away. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter