Main Menu

Bastten down the hatches here comes old man Winter

Started by Topcat, January 06, 2017, 07:34:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

Beautiful day in Honduras today, around 85 degrees and low humidity.
Get in, I'll drive

Topcat

Snow fell already in the Lake Tahoe area today.

Anyone else see snow flakes yet?

It's not even officially Fall season yet.

303 Mopar

In the 80's here today Denver with a couple of cold fronts coming in tomorrow and Sunday.  We are expecting the first snow here Sunday - Monday.  It's already snowed a couple of times in the Colorado mountains.

Chryco Psycho

I was generally the first to see snow every year but not anymore in Panama  :veryexcited:

Topcat

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on September 22, 2017, 09:54:04 PM
I was generally the first to see snow every year but not anymore in Panama  :veryexcited:

Yeah you traded it in for Humidity.   :crying:

I can't stand when you get out of a shower and you already feel sweaty.

anlauto

Yea....winter.............it's going to feel like 104* here today in Georgetown with the humidity :veryexcited:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

340challconvert

Of things to come.
New Jersey January 2016
My driveway!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Wedg2Go

It's coming!

Taken this morning from my back deck. This is the range that is 9.5 miles from me - that is to say the closest 14'ner to my property. I love it!

AND to think I am heading back to red light runners, general ratrace and 90 degree PLUS weather next week.  :headbang: I must be insane!

Cudakiller70

Quote from: RockyMtnXpress on September 29, 2017, 10:39:50 AM
It's coming!

Taken this morning from my back deck. This is the range that is 9.5 miles from me - that is to say the closest 14'ner to my property. I love it!

AND to think I am heading back to red light runners, general ratrace and 90 degree PLUS weather next week.  :headbang: I must be insane!
Man that is nice! I tried to get family here in krazyfornia to move, Colorado was one of the choices.
I'm done with summer just too hot!

70/6chall

This is it for me.     Thanks,   Al