Main Menu

New MCG T-Shirts ?

Started by anlauto, July 31, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Anybody get the new MOPAR COLLECTORS GUIDE T-Shirts yet ?
If you got the black one with the V an the back.....check out the signatures on the inside  :banana: :banana: ;)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

I only recognize a few of the signatures there.
But yours is one of them.  :congrats:
I was actually a bit disappointed a few weeks ago when I resubscribed at their booth at the CMC Belvidere car show.  I was hoping they'd have some of the six pack shirts left over from last year.  I wanted both the pistol grip and the six pack last year but could only have one.

anlauto

Quote from: JH27N0B on July 31, 2018, 05:44:48 PM
I only recognize a few of the signatures there.
But yours is one of them.  :congrats:
I was actually a bit disappointed a few weeks ago when I resubscribed at their booth at the CMC Belvidere car show.  I was hoping they'd have some of the six pack shirts left over from last year.  I wanted both the pistol grip and the six pack last year but could only have one.

Weird...I'm wearing the six pack one right now :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

3 of my 4 Challengers have pistol grips, and 2 have six packs, so I had to go with the pistol grip one.
But really want a six pack one too!
I must have 100 tee shirts, and that weekend I ended up with 3 more!  The MCG one, a cool shirt I bought at Road America with the 77 and 48 trans am E bodies on it, and a real groovy 10th anniversary tie dye MCACN shirt I got from Bob and Vicki Ashton. :bigthumb:

screamindriver

I got the white one at Carlisle...It has a page of the old parts adds on the inside of it...