Main Menu

Big Mopar Auction

Started by Adams1stCuda, February 08, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Adams1stCuda

Wondering if anyone else had already seen this?  They haven't cataloged everything yet, but looks to be a ton of stuff.  My kind of guy, cars and guns.  Considering a trip to look ahead of open bidding.

http://www.vanderbrinkauctions.com/auction/the-rietz-mopar-collection/

340challconvert

Did see this.  Large number of Mopars and a lot of parts.
It doesn't look like they inventoried the parts available real well and will be auctioning off the parts in bulk quantities for one bid.
Could be good for buyers or not so good.

May be a good time for a road trip to the Dakotas in June?  :driving:

Utube link on this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbdcZgog3U

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Spikedog08

OMG there is a ton of MOPAR sh!t there!  WOW . . . just WOW!   :drunk:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Brads70

I wonder if that is a real AAR sitting beside the 71 Challenger?  I'd like the Thompson and the AK ?  :)

Spikedog08

Quote from: Brads70 on February 08, 2018, 09:26:31 AM
I wonder if that is a real AAR sitting beside the 71 Challenger?  I'd like the Thompson and the AK ?  :)

lol I already checked . . . 383 car
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

HP_Cuda

Wow what a collection. Maybe its worth a trip June 8th to check it out.

My worry is that the outside cars have been sitting in snowdrifts for quite some time which may prove to be quite rusty.

I really dig the 70 Roadrunner convert though!!  :woohoo:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

RUNCHARGER

It will be nice to get some of that stuff back into circulation.
Sheldon

cuda hunter

No early preview aside from a short amount of time the day before.
No catalog.
Also says a bunch of the parts won't be available via internet bidding.  Some more hope for the guys on the floor.
There is a sale of the farming implements in the spring.  I was considering doing a trip up there to kind of try to get an early peek at some of the cars. 
14 hours for me.  so one days drive.  Wife already said we're going.  We'll see.  Looks like a fun time.  and we would go see mount rushmore to complete the trip.

Would love to hear some critiques on some of the cars there.  I'm blown away by yals knowledge out there.  What are some of those inside cars actual values? 

Outside cars should be ok.  No salt there.  So even in snow drifts I don't think they get a lot of rust up there. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Adams1stCuda

Quote from: cuda hunter on February 08, 2018, 06:07:34 PM
14 hours for me.  so one days drive.  Wife already said we're going.  We'll see.  Looks like a fun time.  and we would go see mount rushmore to complete the trip.

Wife and I (maybe more) are considering going as well.

BIGSHCLUNK

Impressive collection. Saw a few things I'd like..... neeed NO... like yes. Hmmm I just sold a few ... do have a little room....  :stop:

HP_Cuda

I've read that South Dakota salts their roads, I'm with ya guys if there is no rust this could be a jackpot but I'm a little skeptical.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200