Main Menu

Black Challenger & Johnny Depp

Started by J-Code Jeni, June 15, 2017, 08:44:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

J-Code Jeni

Check out this commercial, Johnny Depp is driving a black Challenger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnoumTpLMfk

Am I the only one who can't understand commercial's anymore?   :looney:  At least this one had a cool car to look at!

Chryco Psycho

Cool but it did not convince me to buy anything !!  :stop:

Cuda Cody

I'm completely convinced.... I'm buying another 1970 Challenger!   :haha: 

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 15, 2017, 08:47:25 PM

RUNCHARGER

Ha,ha: Yes, I don't need any make up, I could use a 70 Challenger though.
Sheldon

Cudakiller70

Great actor, we missed him by an hour or two just recently on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride when we were visiting the mouse. Ya I'm with you that commercial  is a little weird  :clueless:

Burdar

That commercial is a few years old. It plays for awhile and then disapears for a year and then comes back. It was discussed on Moparts before. Someone mentioned that Depp doesn't know how to use a shovel.  :)) That might be true but I'm sure he was just doing what the director told him to do.

Has anyone seen the movie In Time? Good movie where "time" is the currency. No one ages past 25 but when/if you run out of "time" you die. Anyway, the police in that movie drive 70 Challengers. I wonder if this Challenger is one of the movie cars?

Chryco Psycho

I have In Time , decent movie lots of Challengers

ZEN357

MoparDave

one of the recent Hawaii 50 episodes has a red 70 challenger R/T in it as well.  Adam has a melt down and rolls
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

superdave

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 15, 2017, 08:47:25 PM

:thinking:  If that stuff smells like the inside of an e-body I'm Buying :banana:!! If it smells like someone digging holes out in the desert, no thank you!! :rofl:

Brads70

Reminded me of some of Roland's video's about his Vanishing point trip! Roland's  were better though!
@PaleRider  :D