Main Menu

Bought another Mopar today

Started by Mopar Lady, September 24, 2020, 04:42:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mopar Lady

I bought another Mopar,a 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner.Was in an online car auction,part of a court seizure.Didn't need it and an impulse buy.Was seized by the court,found out a guy was dealing with drugs and bought it for his wife with the drug money.I know a rep from this auction,said it looks good clean inside and out with a 383 and an automatic checking it out for me.I ended up getting it cheap,$32,000.00.Going to pick it up on Saturday getting the papers and paying for it.I don't like the tires on them is the only complaint,going to order a set from Coker Tire.Have cheap tires on and I want what it had from the factory.They even had 4 other vehicles seized from this guy,one was a 2018 Demon and I know the person that bought the Demon.He is going to let me drive it,knows I love Mopars big time

Matt M

I hope its a good car.
I would not say 32K is cheap for a 68 Road Runner

anlauto

Must be one heck of a nice car for that money...be sure to post pictures wen you get it :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cudamadd

Another mopar to your family . Good for you Mopar Lady  68 road runner nice  :australia:

Mopar Lady

Found out from a family friend whom sells classic cars,worth $40,000.00 to $45,000.00.This rep did find out it was restored 2 years ago done right,a photo book during the restoration is in the trunk.Midnight Blue Poly is the color with black interior.

jimynick

Look at it this way, you couldn't do the body work and paint it the way folks want them painted today, for much less, let alone get the car and engine with it. Congrats on your new score and having friends that own Demons and will let you drive them!  :twothumbsup:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Nice color combo & great score !
I would have been distraxcted by the Demon !!

nsmall

Congratulations.  Let's see some pictures.

Mopar Lady

I do get the paper work from the court to get a title put in my name as well.Found out the wife was not too happy it was going to be seized by the court.She hid it and was put in jail too for not cooperating where it was.Hid it at her mom's place,Wife's mom told the cops where it was.Going to stop at this person's new place on Saturday and he said the Demon is going to be there.I have driven a hellcat of his,fast and powerful.