Main Menu

Watch Out for Tommy 1867

Started by erik70rt, September 24, 2020, 01:05:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

erik70rt

I have a post in the parts wanted section where a new user who goes by "Tommy1867" replied that he had the part I wanted.  He asked for me to email him and he would send pics.  So far he has sent me several pics of parts that are not what I am looking to get.  Keeps saying he has them at the "store" and when I asked him specifics about the store I got crickets, just another pic of the wrong part.  When I asked him for the cost of the part, I got back "What you got to give?" 

Just putting a warning out there to watch out for this guy. 
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Poolshark314

Considering that username exists on like 1000 forums, he is either a spam/scam artist or he has a wealth of knowledge of A LOT of cars! Thanks for the heads up
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

Cuda Cody

Tommy1867 is now GONE! 

Sorry a spammer got through.  :pullinghair:

Spikedog08

This seems to be the new way to spam . . the admin is aware of the issue so just report to mods and we will delete the member.  We do vet most new members but some obviously get through . . .

:looney:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Xghobo

Add timada126 to the list, the exact same thing.

Bullitt-

Doesn't take to much looking to see a user who's name shows up on way to many forums..
I just checked some of the newest members and it's apparent robertmich207  & Fender0708 is up to something and I suspect  Loveforhumanity is't here to share their love of the e-body 
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Spikedog08

Quote from: Bullitt- on September 24, 2020, 05:32:35 PM
  Doesn't take to much looking to see a user who's name shows up on way to many forums..
I just checked some of the newest members and it's apparent robertmich207  & Fender0708 is up to something and I suspect  Loveforhumanity is't here to share their love of the e-body

You are probably correct . . some times it takes a bit before either Cody or I get to review them.  We also have to vet the Facebook members as they come in . . more of them per day.   We are working on it all in the back ground to keep everyone safe and everything up and running.   :clapping:  :D
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

xx88man

I'm glad he's gone. Hopefully before he scammed one of us
Keep yer foot in it