Main Menu

Build sheet Line 5 far right 3 boxes after car height

Started by Bossgold, May 16, 2020, 08:14:57 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Bossgold

What do the codes map too in the boxes 1, 2, 3 next to the Car height. I have a 1970 AAR and its an F series1970 build sheet. box one is code 45 then box 2 and 3 when compared to others is different...any one know what these codes mean?

thanks

JS29

Cuda Cody

Have you seen this decoder yet?

https://decoder.e-bodies.org/1970-mopar-build-sheet-broadcast-decoder/

Those boxes are for the time the sheet was printed and the 45 is Power Disc Brakes w/ B41 (A53 "Trans Ams" w/ B42)

Bossgold

So sometimes you don't always appreciate peoples knowledge and the efforts that they put together on a site like this for your use....but with some code help and a lot of questions I did finally try this tool. I have my build sheet but its really hard to read and the readable sheet that was behind the seat was for a cuda AAR built on the same day. Once I used this and downloaded the PDF...wow very cool. Hats off to Dan and Cody and if I missed others sorry but this is really a great Feature and I am sure it took a lot of work. Thanks, I should have tried this earlier but now with some help I have a pretty accurate Build sheet Report that will sit next to my rusty & torn original.

68bee

What is the VIN number on the Build sheet that is not for your AAR Cuda. Did you give the number to Jeff?

Bossgold

I already found the owner of the car. it was an FK5 1970 AAR cuda sold out of Chicago. I couldn't sleep one night so I went on eBay looking for Burnt Orange AAR's / Cudas.  There it was, the guy posted the VIN but the listing had expired. I saw a picture with an address and using Google maps and some other software I found that the person was located in So.Cal....45 minutes from me. I got his name and number (more Software) and told him what I had. I even spoke to his car mechanic.  He didn't seem to care that I had his sheet and all I wanted was to be able to look in the back of his drivers/passengers seat for my sheet.....Free, no cost he could have it, just time to look.....nothing , crickets.