Main Menu

Can you imagine ?

Started by anlauto, November 24, 2022, 07:08:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

Truly couldn't even read this. As a volunteer firefighter/emt for many years in a small community, I can't count the number of times I was neck deep into an accident scene with always a 50/50 chance of it being a community member that I knew. I've carried a flatlined 7 year old girl from a head on (thanks to a good for nothing texter), but the worst resemblance of your article headline was an 18 year old girl from our community, lone occupant, DAS, that I was ordered by the coroner to carry from the vehicle to the gurney while her arriving parents were being held back at a distance by deputies. These things will never leave me. Ever. Today, I'm thankful for everyone that ever steps into this work, most not even paid. I think even our founder @Cuda Cody is amongst these. I'm sure many others as well. Thank you all.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

Yes, thank you and all first responders for what they do :worship: ...I can't even begin to imagine what it's like... :thankyou:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

johnr

:crying:  Wow!  This is so far beyond being able to fathom the unimaginable grief.
--  johnr  --

jimynick

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on November 24, 2022, 07:28:17 AM
Truly couldn't even read this. As a volunteer firefighter/emt for many years in a small community, I can't count the number of times I was neck deep into an accident scene with always a 50/50 chance of it being a community member that I knew. I've carried a flatlined 7 year old girl from a head on (thanks to a good for nothing texter), but the worst resemblance of your article headline was an 18 year old girl from our community, lone occupant, DAS, that I was ordered by the coroner to carry from the vehicle to the gurney while her arriving parents were being held back at a distance by deputies. These things will never leave me. Ever. Today, I'm thankful for everyone that ever steps into this work, most not even paid. I think even our founder @Cuda Cody is amongst these. I'm sure many others as well. Thank you all.

Thank you and all the others for your service. Your words brought tears to my eyes as I can imagine those being my children. The death of a child before their parents is an obscenity. :bye:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Spikedog08

After reading the comments, don't even want to open the link.   :stop:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

blown motor

Quote from: Spikedog08 on November 25, 2022, 08:11:11 AM
After reading the comments, don't even want to open the link.   :stop:

Save yourself the heartache Dave. 😢
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel