Main Menu

Challenger in the movie: Crow Haven Farm

Started by Topcat, March 31, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

Stayed up late watching this creepy movie about Witches etc.
Called Crow Haven Farm

Then this 70 Red Convertible Challenger rolls up.

She gets out of the car from a guy she hitches a ride from and her husband starts accusing her on "looking the other way"
She ends up slapping him and storming off.

Yup see what these cars can do?
You'll become obsessed.   :haha:

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_162361-Dodge-Challenger-1970.html

That is part of the reason I mainly watch old movies , for the old cars !

RUNCHARGER

Ha: Me too, the old plots and acting are usually pretty sketchy but I love looking at the old cars and for that matter the old views of the cities etc.
Sheldon

6bblgt

Crowhaven Farm was a 1970 made for TV movie (aired Tuesday 11/24/70 ABC Movie of the Week) produced by Aaron Spelling Productions

the 1970 season of Mod Squad used a '70 red/red Challenger R/T convertible - the show was produced by (Danny)Thomas/(Aaron)Spelling Productions (also on ABC in a Tuesday evening time slot)

same car?  could you make out the license plate on the car? was it just a glimpse of the car or is it seen regularly in the film?

Topcat

Quote from: 6bblgt on April 01, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
Crowhaven Farm was a 1970 made for TV movie (aired Tuesday 11/24/70 ABC Movie of the Week) produced by Aaron Spelling Productions

the 1970 season of Mod Squad used a '70 red/red Challenger R/T convertible - the show was produced by (Danny)Thomas/(Aaron)Spelling Productions (also on ABC in a Tuesday evening time slot)

same car?  could you make out the license plate on the car? was it just a glimpse of the car or is it seen regularly in the film?

It was just one scene in the movie.

The picture in the link I put on looks like it has a white plate?

Topcat

I just noticed that the license plate on the picture you posted look bogus.

Starting in 1970, all California plates started with 3 letters then 3 numbers.
That one starts with 3 numbers first.

They did that for a long time prior to 1970 as well.

Trucks and delivery vehicles started with a number and were 7 combination of letters and numbers.

6bblgt

the black & yellow CA plates were 3-letters followed by 3-numbers ABC 123 (1963 - 1969) ...
my former '69 Cougar was sold new April or August '69 in Escondido, CA & received ZUY 310

the blue & yellow CA plates were 3-numbers followed by 3-letters 123 ABC (1969 - 1980) ...
my former '69 Torino GT received 495 ANG in October '69 near No. Hollywood, CA
the 112 AEG is an authentic plate, the owner of an identical R/T 'vert that carried plate number 113 AEG is looking for evidence of the car's use on screen

a blue & yellow 7-digit CA plate 1ABC123 started in 1980