Main Menu

Cockpit view stunt pilot

Started by Cudakiller70, March 10, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudakiller70

Chryco Psycho

What a blast to be able to fly & afford a decent airplane !!
She just seems so relaxed in there !!

Amazing flying by her  ! Nice to see what is needed to be done to do the moves. Side by side screenshot would be great.
I have twice done an aerobatic flight and loved them, last time was in a T6 Texan !

HP_Cuda

Couple of times you can see her smile, she must be completely in her element when up there.

You have to have a ton of confidence in your plane to be pulling those high G stunts.

:bravo:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

nsmall

After 1 minute I would have to ask the nice lady to make an emergency landing so I could  :barf:.  Wow, she has a strong stomach.

dvs cycles

Quote from: nsmall on March 12, 2018, 09:00:12 PM
Wow, she has a strong stomach.
It's much different when you are the one controlling the movements. Never got myself sick but my instructor made me say uncle. She is very rough with that stick! ;)

Chryco Psycho

71-440

That was awesome! One talented lady!
At one point she let go of the stick and shook her hand. She must have such a tight grip on the
stick she looked like she was getting a cramp in her hand.

:twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:
Joe

Burdar

I was just waiting for the stick to break off in her hand.  Imagine the look on her face if that happened.  :haha:

It's funny but it reminds me of my favorite airplane ride at Adventureland!   :haha: We used to go there every summer.  It was a sad day(many summers ago) when I pulled back on the lever and found out I was too heavy for the plane to rise up into the air.  :crying:  It was a happy day when I was able to watch Owen ride that same ride though.  In a couple years Nora can ride on it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBtQwa0ZxIk