Main Menu

Congratulations to Heather (PIXIE) & Jay! They got married on October 18th!

Started by J-Code Jeni, October 20, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

GY3R/T

Oh Man.... Now you'll have to take out the garbage, pick up your socks, Put your dishes in the dishwasher, And get ALL of your moparts OUT of the house.... Then find the parts she's moved...
                                   BUT IT'S WORTH IT !!! Congrats.   :twothumbsup:

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Jay Bee

js27

Congratulations-all grown up.
Here is a blast from the past for you...
JS27

Rev-It-Up

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes!  We had an amazing time at the wedding/cruise.  There were no mess ups or drama at all!  :bradsthumb: :bradsthumb: Here are some pictures of the happy couple.  They are currently taking an extended honeymoon traveling around the US' west coast for the next 4 weeks. Currently they are in Las Vegas.  After Thanksgiving, their plan is to move to England. (don't get me started  :crying:) As far as the Pixie goes....she hasn't wanted to think about it, but she will have to once they get back.  She is currently not planning on taking it with her and I have no intention of keeping it for her in my garage (where I would really love to see a Cuda!).  Logical conclusion is to sell it. 

Rev-It-Up

J-Code Jeni

YEAH, pictures!!! Thank you @Rev-It-Up !!! There's so much love & happiness in every photo!! :inlove: :D

What a move she has ahead of her!

I hope your Cuda dreams come true!

Topcat

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on October 26, 2018, 09:37:45 AM
Thanks everyone for all the well wishes!

After Thanksgiving, their plan is to move to England. (don't get me started  :crying:)

As far as the Pixie goes....she hasn't wanted to think about it, but she will have to once they get back.  She is currently not planning on taking it with her and I have no intention of keeping it for her in my garage (where I would really love to see a Cuda!). 

Logical conclusion is to sell it.

@Rev-It-Up

Where is the car now?
How is Pixie doing?    :pixiepop:
What part of U.K? 
Are you still planning on buying a Cuda? 

No England Flag.  :notsure: