Main Menu

Getting another Mopar sign

Started by Mopar Lady, September 20, 2020, 07:33:40 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mopar Lady

I am getting another Mopar sign,went out last night with my fiance Derrick and his family to celebrate our engagement which was last month.Getting married in March of next year.My future sister in law Tracy looked at me and said she got me something which will be in later this week.Knows me very well and knows I am a diehard Mopar fanatic already.Has seen my Mopar tattoos which includes the Mopar or no car slogan.She has seen my Mopar sign collection and have mentioned one I always wanted to her.Found out she wanted to get something for me for becoming a future sister in law in her and being  in her 13 year old daughter's life showing girls can work on cars too.Her daughter loves getting her hands dirty and dad isn't supportive at all.Found out her daughter was part of it too.Said she wanted in before yesterday and didn't.It is this sign and I know where it will be going when I get it,in my corner at work in one spot

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-488-488-90/51/5106/58GEG00Z/posters/mopar-you-re-behind-us.jpg

JS29

Mopar Lady

Tracy and daughter,Alexi wanted to thank me for what I did for her daughter whom calls me Aunt Erin now.All started taking Alexi to the auto repair shop I co own showing her my work area.Alexi also has huge respect for me too,saw my Marines flag and told her I did 8 years there.I see she has huge respect for veterans knowing I proudly served this country.