Main Menu

Cool Duster!

Started by Brads70, September 16, 2020, 05:14:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

I love the hood, but should have carried the satin colour over to the tops of the fenders like the factory V24 hood option
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

nsmall

I love it.  Owner is very proud of his ride.

kawahonda

1970 Dodge Challenger A66

RUNCHARGER

I get the theme he is going for but have to agree with Brad on the fog lights.
Sheldon

Burdar

The fog lights and front spoiler stick out too far and detract from the car IMO.  A spoiler from "Spoilers by Randy" would look better.  They tuck up under the bumper more.  The fog lights might work if they were incorporated into the front bumper.  That's a lot of work though.

anlauto

I love the simple fact it's a custom modified car yet it still has PolyGlas tires...love the look :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

76orangewagon

I used that car for inspiration on my Duster build...loved the hood but also thought the fog lamps and spoiler just didn't look right....I liked the vision and concept, not the execution. Here was my design take on the hood, lamps and spoiler.

anlauto

Challenger in NC

Burdar

CudaMoparRay

My dad had a grey Duster six cylinder.
Had a great time driving it then so have a good memories when I see one.