Main Menu

Cool Mopar Art

Started by Cudajason, September 18, 2020, 07:59:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudajason

I recently received a promotion at work...after 20 years I made Partner at the worlds largest professional services firm. I wanted to buy mtself something nice to celebrate, and I saw this at a local supermarket. They always have charity silent auction artwork On the way out and I decided to drop in a bid on this one. To my amazement I won!!!

I got a kick out of it as it all all the things I love...and a Mopar connection.

It will make a great addition to the home office...once I actually get it.
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

Jason....tell me this was at the  West bound "On Route" on the 401 outside of London .... Tim Hortons side  :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on September 18, 2020, 08:10:18 PM
Jason....tell me this was at the  West bound "On Route" on the 401 outside of London .... Tim Hortons side  :looney:
@anlauto no, Cambridge Zehrs....I got it for the minimum bid.
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

Okay....my son and I saw the same one on the highway...we both walked by it without stopping, then turned to each other...."did you see the Challenger?" we asked each other  :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

You're going to have to open an art gallery Jason to house all the stuff you have.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cudajason

Quote from: blown motor on September 19, 2020, 01:12:50 PM
You're going to have to open an art gallery Jason to house all the stuff you have.

Lol. I have suff stashed away that no one has even seen yet. When I do get an office it will be well decorated.

jimynick

Congrats on both the promotion and art score Jason!  :twothumbsup:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"