Main Menu

Cool old cars on Google street view

Started by Brads70, April 05, 2017, 09:44:32 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

cuda hunter

That's cool.  I actually will use that tool when I know I'm doing alley driving. 

I go to towns and drive everywhere just to find those types of cars. I usually use google earth before hand. 

I used to go by my house with google earth and they had my 72 cuda in front.   pretty old imagery .
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Brads70

Quote from: cuda hunter on April 05, 2017, 10:09:17 AM
That's cool.  I actually will use that tool when I know I'm doing alley driving. 

I go to towns and drive everywhere just to find those types of cars. I usually use google earth before hand. 

I used to go by my house with google earth and they had my 72 cuda in front.   pretty old imagery .

I thought of you when I posted this.  :thinking:"I wonder if Josh uses this"  :rofl:

cuda hunter

That's funny.

I just googled earth street viewed my house and it is several years old.  Still have my duster and my wife's original jeep. 

Can you find me in Salida, Co.   I would be one of the only houses with an orange cuda in front.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

1 Wild R/T

I use Google earth to help plan cruises, It allows me to check out potential roads without spending the time to do a drive twice...  One I found that I really enjoyed, type in Ice Cream Grade, Bonney Doon

303 Mopar

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on April 05, 2017, 10:22:25 AM
I use Google earth to help plan cruises, It allows me to check out potential roads without spending the time to do a drive twice...  One I found that I really enjoyed, type in Ice Cream Grade, Bonney Doon

That is a great idea!!   :cheers:

Cudajason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

303 Mopar

Interesting the Graveyard Cars site from a street view shows the old business SAFWAY with trucks:
https://www.google.com/maps/@44.0580321,-122.9741893,99m/data=!3m1!1e3

But the Satellite view shows a bunch of Mopars:
https://www.google.com/maps/@44.0580321,-122.9741893,99m/data=!3m1!1e3

Blake@diyhemi.com

A green AAR I was told about years ago. Still trying to get a peek at it sitting in the back yard of this house about 45 minutes from me. I know of him through a mutual friend. She is still there I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

J-Code Jeni

Oh my gosh- this is so fun!! :perfect10: I need to play on google maps now!

@303 Mopar - the shot of Graveyard Cars must be old, their lot has two additional rows of cars now.  :wowzers: