Main Menu

Daily driver?

Started by gumby, January 31, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

Previous topic Next topic

gumby

Mines a 2006 Honda Element. Most dog friendly vehicle ever made! lol. They actually had a dog accessory package available.
Had a bad, a kennel, a waterbowl, extra fans, an aluminum sliding ramp, all kinds of stuff.

Curious what every one else drives everyday?

72 Challenger

I used to have a luxury car as a daily driver but when I got into muscle cars I realised the less money I spend on my daily car the more money I have for my fun car.

I traded in an Audi S4 on my current driver a 2014 Hyundai Accent 6 speed.

My friends thought I had lost my marbles but now I have two cars and way less maintenance.
Someday I will have a J0b.

Flatdad

2006 Magnum R/T AWD

It suites me perfectly. The AWD claws through the snow in winter, the rear hatch has ample room for hauling my junk, the second row of seating has plenty of room for hauling my friends, and it gets better mileage than my truck.

The 5.7 Hemi is decently quick too. I plan on taking it to test n' tune at Muncie dragway to see what it can do. Its the most practical vehicle I can think of, wish the styling was better though.

anlauto

Well, I a Mopar guy, so I would never consider buying anything that wasn't made by Ma Mopar....
My daily driver is a 2017 Ram, and my wife's is a 2017 Challenger.....
Mopar or no car !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Plumcrazy72

2012 Ram 1500 for me and a 2014 journey for the wife. Although my daily driver is my feet as i walk to work every day in the winter and bike in the summer. Just turned 55,000kms on my truck
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

750-h2

2015 Challenger SXT and 2009 Challenger R/T. That's it.

xx88man

2008 Ram 1500 4x4 and I finally got my wife into a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee    :veryexcited:
Keep yer foot in it

Brads70

2007 Chevy Suburban. I would have bought a Dodge but they don't make anything like the suburban ( and they need to!) Wife drives it most of the time and we tow a 30ft travel trailer with it along with hauling around our 3 boys.
Mopar needs to make a updated Ramcharger from the pickup chassis with the diesel engine !  :yes:

blown motor

2003 GMC Sierra 1500. I love this truck. It has 285k km or 177k miles and other than the cab corners showing rust it's in good shape. Should get another 5 years out of it.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

B5Cuda440-6

2014 Charger SRT8 Black/Black.

I'm with anlauto...If Mopar doesn't make it, I don't want it.

7212Mopar

2015 Honda Accord. All my daily drivers had been Honda for at least the last 25 years. Get in and go, very low maintenance. Not much fun in my daily commute. Fun starts in the weekends when I get in my Challengers. Feels like Clark Kent to Superman.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Spikedog08

Sorry not a mopar but dad was a Ferd exec . . . so I have a F-150 platinum 2011.  Just have to have a pickup truck! 

:ohyeah:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cbuczesk

I usually drive a 2002 Mini Cooper S, 2013 Fiat Abarth or 2014 Ram Big Horn EcoDiesel. The cars are nimble and fun to drive while also getting too gas mileage. The Ecodiesel is used mostly as a truck to haul things and pull the box trailer with the race car. The Ram is loaded and really nice to drive. I'm happy with all three.

The when the weather is nice I try to rotate driving the toys.  :)

Chuck

303 Mopar

2011 Ram 1500 - Mopar Or No Car  :banana:

Daveh

2015 Jeep Wrangler soft top, 6 speed manual.  I live in south Florida and it's just fun.   8)