Main Menu

Dale's Cuda Shop owner passes away

Started by Burdar, June 21, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

Previous topic Next topic

734406PK

Very sad news... I've bought a ton of parts from Dales Cuda Shop over the years. Very knowledgeable and will be sorely missed... RIP Dale : :('

Chryco Psycho

I hope the family can continue the business in some way to continue to support the hooby as they were a top notch vendor  :thinking:

anlauto

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 21, 2018, 10:10:02 PM
I hope the family can continue the business in some way to continue to support the hooby as they were a top notch vendor  :thinking:

The business is already on it's way out unfortunately.... :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

61K T/A

When I bought my first part (hood pin kit) back in the 80's from Dales, this was the best place to buy stuff. RIP

anlauto

Like Ben Snobar, Dale was one of the early pioneers in our hobby as far as reproduction parts are concerned.... :headbang:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

mopar thunder

Sad to hear. I've bought a few items from Dale over the years.  It is always sad to hear of someone in this hobby passing.  RIP

Chryco Psycho

Can the business be bought / saved ??

anlauto

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 22, 2018, 04:44:00 AM
Can the business be bought / saved ??

Recently the "sales" end of the business has been changed to "on-line" only and is being handled by Quicksilver Diecast, not sure the guy's name.  Charlie was still handling the manufacturing end of the business, but is quickly growing tired of that too...With the passing of his Father, I'm not sure what he'll do moving forward.....

I hear through the grapevine that large quantities of their inventory can be bought 

Chryco Psycho

How cool would it be IF Ebodies web site took over the sales  :banana:

JS29

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 22, 2018, 10:02:24 AM
How cool would it be IF Ebodies web site took over the sales  :banana:
Kind of like giving A guided tour of the blood bonk to Dracula!!

MEK-Dangerous

This is sad news to hear. My condolences to his family and to anyone that knew him.

The only thing I ever bought from his Cuda shop was the only item made for a modern Challenger he had. The rear window louvers... Aluminum, and look so cool. 

71gogreen

I have the same Window louver from Dales shop. I couldn't drill out the holes required to mount it! I went with the window kit from Summit. I guess I'll keep it for a while. :dunno:

JS29

One of his tuff wheels is in my barracuda! RIP

440WB

Sad to hear that.
like the others I too have made purchase's.

I hope the best for his loved ones -