Main Menu

David Patik Performance Car Graphics

Started by Challenger in NC, August 27, 2020, 08:11:32 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Very sad for sure, I heard this news a few weeks ago, but wasn't sure about posting it in a public forum.  Now I see that his sister has started a "go fund
me" page so I guess now he'll need all of our prayers and help :andyangel:

....hopefully he can beat his cancer :fingerscrossed:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Ya I'm "facebook friends" with him. Sad to see. He or someone has been posting for him for a few weeks now.  :('

Shoooter

Hopefully david can pull through.  Hes always been a pleasure to deal with. Stay stong

EV2RTSE

One of the many small businesses that have helped make this hobby fun.  I wonder how many cars are better off now with the parts & services he has offered over the years. @Spikedog08 @Chryco Psycho can we make this thread more visible and / or a sticky?

Dakota

:-[

I had just finished installing vapor barriers from his company when I saw this post about his fight with cancer.  I had also bought a stripe kit from him for my son's modern Challenger.  All top quality stuff. 

Sad to see this for anyone.  Cancer really sucks. 

Chryco Psycho

Done
Sad news for sure
Prayers sent also  :andyangel:

torredcuda

Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

ToxicWolf

anlauto

Le Hodge really stepped up his donation  :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

From David's GoFundMe page posted today.... :andyangel:

This picture shows David instructing his around-the-clock caregivers, brother Richard and friend Sheila, on reassembling unfinished and unrestored instrument clusters for shipment back to waiting customers. He was exhausted after that. David's doctors told him there is nothing more they can do for him, and he is in home hospice now. Your prayers and donations are greatly appreciated. Expenses are mounting.

Mr Lee

Respect.  The guy's probably got nothin left to give and he's trying to tie up loose ends with his customers.
So sad.  Cancer really sucks. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

mopartaz

Someone in my group texted that Dave passed away today at 7:15 pm EST. Just wanted to let you guys know the sad news. R.I.P.

Dakota