Main Menu

Demon

Started by Chryco Psycho, March 19, 2017, 11:28:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

Seeing all the info it's really looking like this is going to be something very special.  Each time I think Dodge as out done themselves they raise the bar even higher.    :stayinlane:

Brads70

It's exciting/cool and all ..... but I'm almost "tech'ed out"/overwhelmed..  Like too much electronic stuff/gadgets , stuff to go wrong. Like you need to take a college course to learn how to press all the buttons?   Seems like a rich kids toy.  I'm leaning towards home build stuff somehow? Like aftermarket supercharger kits to go on lower performance cars to bring them up closer to Supercar HP levels.
I can see 30-40 years down the road instead of looking for a hemi block( like we do now) , they are going to be looking for some computer board , electronic sensor of something crazy like that.   
I'd get bored quick with a car I couldn't wrench on, what's left to tinker with on this car? Don't get me wrong if I was in a position financially to own/collect one I would but it would be my most " fun" car?
I guess I'm getting old? LOL

HP_Cuda

I hear what you are saying Brad, ya open the hood and can't make heads or tails of everything.

But I have to say that building a 10.5 sec 1/4 mile car which is street-able is a huge accomplishment. In my racing past 10 sec cars were trailered to the track and would expect things to break, utilize the winch to pull it back on the trailer and back home. This has got some of the coolest tech out there and it will be quite collectable.

I am thinking it might be as collectable as you have seen the recent Ford GT models start climbing after a short period of time.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200