Main Menu

Did this flipper just destroy / crush a 1970 Dodge Charger?

Started by Cuda Cody, October 28, 2019, 05:32:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Is this what happens when a flipper goes crazy?   :looney:  Not sure who he thinks he's "getting"?  but that doesn't make me want to pay flippers any more money for rusted out projects... so the only person he "got" was the person in the mirror.   :bricks:

It makes more sense when you know the owner Daniel Gagliardi spent his last bit of his savings attending the online film school for holding a camera steady while on crack.

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cuda70-74

Wow thats crazy and what was purpose of it. Alot of good parts on that 70 charger someone could have used since they dont make alot of repo parts for 70 chargers.
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

RUNCHARGER

Meh: Whatever. Guy wasn't man enough to build a nice car out of it I suppose. Probably thinks of himself as a savior of the hobby too.
Sheldon

Cuda70-74

Read some of the comments on YT and it seems like he was asking 4200 for the charger. I guess he had people wanting to come see the car but didnt show up and so he is proving a point of DONT F with the SELLER. So he decided to crush the car because he got pissed off at people not showing up.
1969 mustang
1968 charger

cuda hunter

4200?  I'd a had it shipped here for that price.  Great price! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Oh, and that guys a total jack ass!  get a life! 

his money to throw away though.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

61K T/A

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6Pack70

Obviously that dumbass has never really grown up.  Yeah, that really showed all those potential buyers alright... I'm mad at you and not getting what I want, so instead of stomping my foot like when I was 5, I'm gonna flush 5 grand down the toilet.... and make sure you see me do it!    I personally know someone that acts just like that.   Idiot. :headbang:

Cuda70-74

1969 mustang
1968 charger

Daveh

Guy seems like a jerk.  I'm not sure if I would want to even buy a car from him.  Seems a little sketchy.

torredcuda

Guys like just aren't very smart,  crush a car worth a  bunch of money because he didn't want to deal with selling it. Seen it before when a seller says he'll let it rot in the yard before he takes any less than a certain amount which is usually way more than it's worth,  whatever,  the immature idiot got the attention he was looking for.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

cuda hunter

It's unfortunate that the "attention" isn't a knuckle to the jaw.