Main Menu

Did this flipper just destroy / crush a 1970 Dodge Charger?

Started by Cuda Cody, October 28, 2019, 05:32:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

You still can't fix stupid ... the grille & bumper looked good still , probably most of the asking price right there  :pullinghair:

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

72 Challenger

We still see idiots like this all the time.

All he did was help raise the value of everyone else's 70 Charger Project lol.
Someday I will have a J0b.

RJChallenger

I'm going to respond to future ads of his and not show up. Then I'll wait for the next video

7E-Bodies

Hurtful to watch. Gut wrenching even. Dude has issues. Yet I've seen posts, mostly on other sites, of guys butchering classics in ways that are just as irreversible. I'll just leave it at that.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Brads70

"Somebody" didn't get enough "attention" as a child. ...... mental issues.  :looney:

Chryco Psycho

could have donated it to a Dukes of hazzard movie , would have ended up the same  :thinking:

nsmall

Im less intelligent after watching that.  Thankfully I fast forwarded a lot of it.   Social media has ruined so many potentially good lives.

Cuda70-74

Little update he was asking 10k for it
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Daveh

Look at how much publicity this idiot is receiving.  Imagine the people going there now to look through his inventory to see what is for sale.  Maybe the guys a genius if that happens and could make significantly more than from the Charger.  Just a thought.  Let's hope no one goes and he goes out of business.  What an idiot.