Main Menu

Great site for Ts and hoodies

Started by blown motor, January 25, 2018, 06:56:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

I found this site for T-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts. Mouse over Men's then click on Sweatshirts and Hoodies. Type Challenger or Cuda in the search box. I think some of you will find "your" car already on a shirt. Click on the pic and scroll down to see what styles it's available in. Happy shopping.

www.redbubble.com
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

ToxicWolf

Good one ... This one is good too.  Just type in what you are looking for.  I typed 1970 Challenger here

https://www.zazzle.com/s/1970+challenger

Cudajason

Quote from: blown motor on January 25, 2018, 06:56:14 AM
I found this site for T-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts. Mouse over Men's then click on Sweatshirts and Hoodies. Type Challenger or Cuda in the search box. I think some of you will find "your" car already on a shirt. Click on the pic and scroll down to see what styles it's available in. Happy shopping.

www.redbubble.com

Yeah its a cool company.  I can vouch for their products! 

I have a few t-shirts from them, good quality shirts and the prints hold up well!

The only downside is the pure volume of designs...LOTS to chose from.

They also have tons of stickers if that is your thing...I love stickers.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Jay Bee

And now, for my 1,000th post........
Here's another site I've used.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/canyonero-t-shirt-casual-male-tshirt-men/438483860.html#s1-0-1;searl|3828889445

I bought the pictured T-shirt (in grey). This place had the lowest price & lowest shipping and Redbubble didn't have it. It took almost a month to get but the savings was worth it. They do sell everything, just navigate to "Apparel" if looking for clothes.