Main Menu

Dodge Chrysler Fiat Plymouth Barracuda ?????

Started by CudaMoparRay, January 21, 2019, 02:44:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Still finding myself dreaming of this 2020 2021 Dodge Chrysler Fiat Plymouth Barracuda ?????
Maybe will end up being a pipe dream but oh well!
IMO this is the best rendering, modern but at the same time so faithful to the originals even more than today's Challengers.

IRON MAN

Nice classic look . The old silver-haired folks will like it. Not enough of a departure. Not what the millennials want.

Rich G.

Beautiful car but it still looks more like a challenger then a Cuda

anlauto

The 72-74 Challenger tail lights don't help  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

pyro273

Quote from: anlauto on January 21, 2019, 04:40:08 PM
The 72-74 Challenger tail lights don't help  :alan2cents:

:iagree:  Exactly...and the body line is too low as well

kathyscuda

with a few small subtle changes it could be had.

Swamp Donkey

I've seen other pictures of modern Cuda's with different grills that look way better.  First time seeing this version with a very plain grill.
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

750-h2

anlauto

Someone should tell who ever did those pictures that "Plymouth" no longer exist . :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

I'll get flamed but I think it is time for the current Challenger to go. It's old in the tooth now and it's time for a new musclecar. The only problem is we want the current drivetrain and that probably wouldn't happen.
Sheldon

CudaMoparRay

Putting the 1971 style front grill and fender gills (like the Hurst Dodge Challenger 'Cuda tributes) and doing the 1971 or even 1972-74 rear lights would hone the look even further.

CudaMoparRay

Well it's been just over a year and now new rumors give hope to the old pipe dream crossing my fingers  :takemymoney:

Topcat

They need to look at this Big Girl loosing a few lbs. 4,500 lbs right now...the Challenger.

Before they put a sleek, agiile fish name on it.   :alan2cents:

chargerdon

Challengers are STILL outselling both Mustang and Camaro...   That version would be just about right...but with a 500 lb reduction in weight...   They would sell like hotcakes... 

Right now i almost want to run and buy a new Challenger SXT  v6....   Dodge Dealer here has a couple of base leftovers their selling for $21,500   a steal !!   

Msbaugh440

here's a Cuda concept I could see myself owing one day