Main Menu

E-bodies of the Slant Six Club of America

Started by 70/6chall, May 25, 2020, 01:29:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70/6chall

Hi gang, back in the late 80's and into the 90's (I cant believe how long ago that was) My Challenger and I were members of the Slant Six Club of America. My Dodge has always had an identity problem, the performance look on the exterior of the well known big V8 cars and under the hood the sedate go get groceries inline six, so why not a club for the Slant6. The SoCal chapter, which there were a couple, consisted of a whole cart load of "A" bodies, some "B" bodies and very few "E" bodies. In my chapter, for that matter SoCal My Dodge and I were one of those few. It really stood out at the club gatherings our commonality of course the engine. I was looking through all the club publications and ran across the issue pertaining to the "E" bodies. I'm going to post for your interest that issue and what the club president wrote up for this issue. Thanks,   Al

cuda hunter

My old eyes are having a hard time reading those even expanded.  Any chance you could  take pics of the single pages and post em up. 

Looks pretty cool!  I didn't realize there was a club just for the /6's. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70/6chall

Sorry "Cudahunter" you are absolutely right, I didn't do any quality control on my posting. Let's see if I can make things a little clearer. Thanks, Al

70/6chall

Let's if it works. I tried to shift pics to make clear hope they are a little more legible. Hope so, thanks,   Al

CudaMoparRay

Al, Interesting piece of history, can't wait to read it.  8)

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cudamadd

Always enjoy reading old news clips and mags