Main Menu

E-body 101 YouTube Video

Started by 72hemi, October 25, 2020, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Poolshark314

Oh haha I meant if you needed video, just let me know what you want and I can send you footage to narrate over. Either way, I am interested in seeing what you come up with!  :woohoo:
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

anlauto

Quote from: Poolshark314 on October 26, 2020, 01:54:21 PM
Quote from: 72hemi on October 26, 2020, 01:33:33 PM
Quote from: blown motor on October 26, 2020, 12:38:59 PM
Quote from: 72hemi on October 26, 2020, 10:13:16 AM
Thanks for the feedback! Keep it coming, it all helps me put together better videos in the future.

I think you should only show cars as they were from the factory. Your Challenger is beautiful but if you are trying to educate the younger generations then showing a 72-74 Challenger with a T/A hood and a rear spoiler can be very misleading. :alan2cents:

Thanks, yes you are correct and I agree. The challenge, especially during the current environment it is a challenge to get access to stock cars, especially 72-74 as they tend to be the most likely to be modified due to being the lower valued e-bodies. I will try to use more stock cars on my educational videos in the future.

Aside from the engine and the color/stripe, mine is essentially a stock 73 barracuda if you need a model lol

Having a 73 that's painted a colour that wasn't available in 73 kinda defeats the purpose of having a "stock appearing" vehicle  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

750-h2

I enjoyed your video. Thanks for sharing it with us. :clapping: