Main Menu

Fall Fling - Selling Engines

Started by CudasR#1, October 26, 2017, 03:26:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudasR#1

I am a Newbie here and was just reminded about Fall Fling on Saturday. I have a few engines I want to sell & need some advice to anyone that frequently sells parts at Woodley.
I am not sure if it's too late to register as I am thinking of loading a trailer with a few engines. I have a few  340's, 360's, 440's & 383's plus some trannies.
If there's someone out there that is a regular Spring & Fall Fling participant, I would truly appreciate some help. Thanks so much. ( CudaR#1 ) :wrenching:

IRON MAN

:welcome:To the forum! The flyer says you can register at the show ($45) from 7am t0 10am. Sounds like a good show and swap. 350 Mopars have registered. I wish it was not 800 miles round trip. It would be $150 in gas alone for my Silverado 4x4. The AMC SOCAL Group usually attends, too.

Roadman

Quote from: CudasR#1 on October 26, 2017, 03:26:48 PM
I am a Newbie here and was just reminded about Fall Fling on Saturday. I have a few engines I want to sell & need some advice to anyone that frequently sells parts at Woodley.
I am not sure if it's too late to register as I am thinking of loading a trailer with a few engines. I have a few  340's, 360's, 440's & 383's plus some trannies.
If there's someone out there that is a regular Spring & Fall Fling participant, I would truly appreciate some help. Thanks so much. ( CudaR#1 ) :wrenching:
Hey welcome aboard @CudasR#1   :welcome:  Glad you signed up. You can also post your stuff for sale here too. 

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama @CudasR#1
Cody has been to fall fling a few times & will be there agasin this year

Cuda Cody

Welcome @CudasR#1    :welcome:  I'm planning to be there and have been there a few times.  It's a great event and always a good place to buy and sell parts.  @autoxcuda  is a good contact if you have more questions.  He's kinda the Spring and Fall Fling expert and go to guy for questions.

CudasR#1

Thanks for the replies and advice.
I grew up in a house helping my Dad restore his old Mopars, we had over 100 cars at the time, mostly from 1920's - 1960's.
I'm going to try & get it together, if not will be there on Saturday anyway. If at all possible would like to meet some of you guys and see if anyone is interested in some of the parts I have.
If there's anyway that can happen, kindly let me know how.
Thanks again.

autoxcuda

Just pay at the gate. No problem. Pre reg and pay at gate all come in the same line. Get off 405 and go west in Burbank, then right (north) on Woodley. Then fall in to end of line. We will Park all swappers in line in 45 mins or so. Do not get off 405 at Victory if you are a swapper or show car on trailer, because you will have to make a dangerous U-turn on Woodley Blvd to get in line to the park

Swap gate opens for sellers at 7:00 am sharp. Closes at 10:00 sharp. Opens back up to leave at 1:00 sharp.

Most swappers line up at 6:30am.

Steve
CPW club president
www.cpwclub.com

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

6bblgt

Quote from: autoxcuda on October 26, 2017, 06:55:28 PM
Steve
CPW club president
www.cpwclub.com

Steve knows something about CPW's FALL FLING!!   :twothumbsup:

CudaMoparRay

Welcome and hope to see you there.

HP_Cuda

Heck, since I live up in the SF Bay Area I'd like to hear some more specifics on your 440 motors!

I just got back from Fall fling last nite and did the drive in 4.5 hours. Yep I'm tired.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Chryco Psycho

CudasR#1

HI AND THANKS FOR ADVICE AND HELP.
I SOLD A FEW ITEMS AND ALSO HAVE A COUPLE OF INTERESTED PARTIES THAT HAVE CONTACTED ME ALREADY.
JUST DOWNSIZING BUT KEEPING WHAT I REALLY WANT.
THANKS AGAIN AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU GUYS  SOME TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
REGARDS, JON ( CUDASR#1 )

RUNCHARGER

Welcome to the forum from B.C. Canada.
Sheldon