Main Menu

Finally finished the video

Started by blown motor, October 09, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

In August, my daughter, her boyfriend and I spent an afternoon shooting video on a cool road a little northwest of Toronto. We finally got the time to get together and edit it down into something playable. This is our first attempt at doing a video. We learned a lot from the experience and had fun doing it. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81uI2_C9yV8&feature=youtu.be
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Roadman

Wow Murray, that was awesome   :banana:  Sure have some beautiful country up there.    :rebelflag"

303 Mopar

Pics are good but videos are great!!  Thanks for putting this together and taking us along for a ride!   :banana:

Chryco Psycho

Marc70challenger

Brads70

Cool stuff! So nice to see them driven!  :bradsthumb:

Cuda Cody

That's super cool!   :clapping:  Great shots and fantastic music.  Thanks for sharing.   :clapping:

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

dougdel

That's col,  one time when you stopped I was expecting a little burn out.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Husk Challenger

Great video!

It takes a lot of time to record and edit this kind of video....when you don't master edit video software like me  :steamingmad:
Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

Jay Bee

Enjoyed ever minute of it, you did a great job. I was a bit bummed when it ended, could have gone on longer for me. It'll be something to revisit when the snow arrives.  :twothumbsup:   

Bullitt-

Well Done  :woohoo:  There will be more 72-4 Chally fans around after seeing that I imagine. 
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

wldgtx

When it first started I was like... this video could use some good ride-a-long music... and then it came on.

Well done, I really like the use of multiple camera mounting points, in and out shots, and how well the video went with the music at the end.

Well done!
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National