Main Menu

food factories burning

Started by cuda hunter, June 12, 2022, 08:16:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

FSHTAIL

I'm thinking they want the chaos and division..   

This is an older video I had kicking around on my phone to send to my brother in Montana that wouldn't have believed it if I didn't take this.. 
I'm not too far from the Black Lives Matter George Floyd riot area in Minneapolis Minnesota..  Far enough to not worry about opening my gun safe, close enough to see the glow in the sky from the fires.   

This is the actual Target that got looted..       
Check out this premium virtue signaling.    :notsure:
1973 BS23H Cuda' 340/TKX 5 speed (70 AAR clone-ish)

cuda hunter

yeah, the fire is a good touch on that sign.  Nice looking antifa people there happy about burning target down.   

They are ridiculous.  Virtue signaling, not at it's best. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

torredcuda

The old saying "Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see" holds true for any news "media" and a lot of the internet, even the "fact checkers" have an agenda so how believable are they?
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

PLY474

Another coincidence. 
Published: Jun. 13, 2022 at 12:22 PM EDT
Multiple crews responding to fire at food manufacturing facility near Portage-Waupaca County line
https://www.wsaw.com/2022/06/13/multiple-crews-responding-fire-near-waupaca/

Racer57

Quote from: PLY474 on June 14, 2022, 08:44:36 AM
Another coincidence. 
Published: Jun. 13, 2022 at 12:22 PM EDT
Multiple crews responding to fire at food manufacturing facility near Portage-Waupaca County line
https://www.wsaw.com/2022/06/13/multiple-crews-responding-fire-near-waupaca/

Probably been 1,000 houses catch fire to every 1 food producer. You think they're trying to send everyone to the streets hungry ?

cuda hunter

A lot of houses do burn from wild fires and home owner mistakes. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Brads70

Quote from: cuda hunter on June 14, 2022, 09:33:17 AM
A lot of houses do burn from wild fires and home owner mistakes.
Just a guess? but it's gotta be a ratio of what 1 food factory to millions of houses?  :dunno:

JH27N0B

The way rumors and conspiracy theories get going and pick up a head of steam is fascinating to watch but also sort of disturbing how invested people get in supporting them once you question them.
Lots of questions raised with this "some evil scheming entity is burning food facilities to starve us or something, for some reason" story that is circulating on social media and into our inboxes.
I guess all the smart people can put all the pieces together and know all the answers, but I'm sort of a moron so maybe someone will enlighten me on a few questions I have?
How many food processing facilities are there in the United States total, and what percentage have experienced fires or other catastrophes this year? 1%, 5%, 50%?
Using the historical data that I am sure that being the diligent intelligent scholars most of you are, can you share this data with me as to how many food facilities experienced fires or other catastrophes last year, 2020, 2019, in fact an average per year for the last 10 years would be important to know to determine how much in excess these fires have grown in the last year.
And don't tell me these situations never happened before.  I mentioned in an earlier post I worked at a consulting engineering company as a forensic engineer and investigated a number of cases involving fires and other accidents at food processing facilities.  That was '86-'90.  I'll never forget the pictures from a case I reviewed then where a guy was cleaning an industrial meat grinder for the supplier of ground beef for one of the largest fast food restaurant chains, someone heard the machine running and went to check on him and only found a couple feet of a mop handle where he'd been, and a pile of fresh ground meat. Sorry I digressed.  :stop: :Thud:
Who is behind this plot and what is their end goal?  Is it the deep state, the cabal or whatever it is called I hear some angry shouting at clouds type men often rant about consisting of the Rothchilds and such elites that secretly work behind the scenes to control the world?  Or the other side might say its white supremacist's trying to perpetuate the inequitable country we have that is rotten to the core and needs to be torn down and rebuilt, or maybe Putin and his puppet Trump are the villain's here?  Which is it.... inquiring minds want to know!!
And if in fact there is a recent spike in fires at food processing plants this year, would it be at all possible that there are some other less nefarious reasons for it?  Not like any companies have been having problems recently hiring employees and thus are understaffed, and their workers are overworked, burned out and prone to making more mistakes than in previous times.  Not like there are shortages of parts and new equipment the last couple years, and that any company would ever have to patch old or broken equipment together, and jerry rig things to keep the lines going, right?
Anyway, hopefully someone can answer these questions for me with a better answer than "you need to stop watching the MSM" which, news flash, is no better than the idiotic "you watch Fox (or if they were really "clever" "FAUX NEWS" cliché reply that those on the other side who couldn't come up with an intelligent rebuttal to someone's argument would always use in the 2010s.
I'll hang up now and listen for my answer. Thanks.  :cheers:

dodj

Quote from: cuda hunter on June 13, 2022, 08:27:20 PM
I was trying to get some insight into food factories burning. 
Really didn't figure on politics getting into it.
Ha Ha...I was at Mopars in the Park in the Minneapolis area almost two weeks ago. Wasn't expecting politics...but... I couldn't believe how many conversations I overheard that were all about Biden, Trump, next election, Lets go Brandon shirts..etc. Americans love to talk politics everywhere...I guess?

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

dodj

Quote from: FSHTAIL on June 13, 2022, 01:37:22 AM
Nowadays it seems like the only difference between a conspiracy theory and a conspiracy is about 6 months
I used to dismiss a lot of 'conspiracy' news stories out of hand....but over the last couple years of casually keeping an eye on 'conspiracies' and seeing how the news plays out 4 to 12 months later.....I tend to agree with you @FSHTAIL
There's still a lot of crap out there, but more proves out to have some credibility than I would have first thought.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Chryco Psycho

FSHTAIL

Total of food processing plants in the United States.
I saw it was asked, but not answered. 
1973 BS23H Cuda' 340/TKX 5 speed (70 AAR clone-ish)