Main Menu

Forum ads

Started by dodj, February 01, 2019, 09:35:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

dodj

Just curious. Does a forum get $$ for displaying a sponsor's ad, or is it by the 'click'?  :thinking:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Spikedog08

We certainly get money for displaying the ad.  Not sure about the click count . . . Cody will know. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

Roseville supports us Bigtime ... so please support them !!
The others are paying something , Rock Auto tracks the use of special discount codes for members here to see how much traffic is coming from our site  :bigthumb:

anlauto

I often go to Rockauto's website a couple of times a week, sometimes more....Instead of having a link on my desktop like every other website, I always take the extra step to use the link on this web site....every little bit of support we can give to E-Bodies.org and our supporters helps. :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

Good to know that the Rockauto code here is unique to the site.  I'll make sure to use it next time I make purchases there!  :bigthumb:

Cuda Cody

Yes, we get sponsorship money for the ads.  @MoparDave   Roseville is the primary sponsor and is a big part of what keeps this site up. 

We also use google adwords, but I've had to limit them because it was slowing the site down.  All the money collected goes back to the users through the prize shop, site hosting fees, references info, easy to post photo forum, and doing events at Carlisle.  No profit is intended to be made on this site.  It's 100% returned to the users and club.   :grouphug:

dodj

Thanks all.  I always choose to buy from site sponsors as a first option. Wanted to know if linking through the site when buying is helpful.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill