Main Menu

FU*K CANCER

Started by anlauto, April 19, 2022, 09:34:07 AM

Previous topic Next topic

YellowThumper

Sorry to hear of this.
My condolences.

Agree with your statement of figuring to grow old together.

My wife recently lost her sister to cancer @ 58yo. Way too young.
For wife (Tami) this is an extremely tough blow. Family of 3 girls. Both parents were only children. Dad passed long ago. Her mom is !@#$%^&*()][<_/=×+ crazy.
No aunts, uncles, cousins, etc...
Just them 2 now.

Enjoy your remaining family to the fullest.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

daaboots

1ownr

Very sorry to hear of your sister's passing.

Challenger in NC

Way too young, extremely sorry to hear about your sister.

anlauto

To add salt to the wound, they just cancelled (postponed) tomorrow's funeral due to Covid.... :'( :console:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on April 21, 2022, 07:57:22 AM
To add salt to the wound, they just cancelled (postponed) tomorrow's funeral due to Covid.... :'( :console:
:clueless:
There are no gathering limits, masking restrictions...other than just tossing it out there as a reason because they are not prepared....I don't understand how they could say that.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Quote from: dodj on April 21, 2022, 01:05:14 PM
Quote from: anlauto on April 21, 2022, 07:57:22 AM
:clueless:
There are no gathering limits, masking restrictions...other than just tossing it out there as a reason because they are not prepared....I don't understand how they could say that.

I pm'd you some details, but basically a family member tested positive and the funeral home caught wind of it...and postponed the funeral
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

ragtopdodge

Sorry sorry Alan.

We just buried my brother in law (49) last Monday due to liver cancer.

Just found out today, my other brother in law has prostate cancer.

This shit totally sux.

anlauto

indytomVcuda

Condolences to you and your family, Alan.
Tom

chaps70rt

Hi Alan ...... just saw your post.  I am so sorry!

I also just lost my only brother Phil in March.  He was 72 and a huge Mopar enthusiast.  Owned a GTX, Road Runner and a Cuda, then later in life
a 67 Barracuda with a 340 ...... then brain cancer.   Awful way to go .... F*CK CANCER.

Stay strong for you and your family!

70 Challenger R/T
440 4-BBL, 4-speed, shaker
2019 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi