Main Menu

Funny pictures, memes, video's

Started by Brads70, January 13, 2017, 05:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71-440

Joe

Brads70

When your enine has a sense of humor about your misfortune....

70_440-6Cuda

Yes please....... :cheers:
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

70_440-6Cuda

forget learning to shift - people aren't even going to learn how to drive.......
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

Topcat

Jeff Gordon, a professional stock car racer, announced today that he was firing his entire pit crew. This announcement followed Gordon's decision to take advantage of President Biden's plea to employ inner-city youngsters.

The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how unemployed inner city youths were able to remove a set of wheels in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment, whereas Gordon's existing crew could only do it in 9 seconds with thousands of dollars worth of high tech equipment.

It was thought to be an excellent and bold move by Gordon's management team, as many races are won or lost in the pits, plus he thought his public relations would receive a boost for hiring inner-city kids.

However, Gordon got more than he bargained for. At the crew's first practice session, not only was the inexperienced inner-city crew able to change all 4 wheels in under 6 seconds, but within 9 seconds they had changed the paint scheme, altered the VIN, and sold the car to Dale Earnhardt Jr. for 10 cases of Bud, a bag of weed, and some photos of Jeff's wife in the shower.

71-440

Joe

bentpshrods

Oh boy-----that would do it.         :o         :verymad:

70_440-6Cuda

Quote from: bentpshrods on November 18, 2022, 09:39:58 AM
     Oh boy-----that would do it.         :o         :verymad:

AWESOME!!!

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Might have been a popular place?

71-440

Joe

71-440

Joe

70_440-6Cuda

71-440

Joe

71-440

Joe