Funny pictures, memes, video's

Started by Brads70, January 13, 2017, 05:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Topcat

CudaMoparRay

Thursday's Two

Topcat

Pepsi's First Prank: Remember when race car driver Jeff Gordon, in disguise, "test drove" a car with a terrified car salesman as his passenger? Pepsi's first prank was criticized by "journalists" on the Internet to be a fake.

Pepsi's Second Prank: So, to prove the critics wrong, they did another one. This time the victim is with one of the most critical journalists who wrote about their first prank. This is a must-watch. It's hilarious!

http://1funny.com/pepsi-max-test-drive-2

CudaMoparRay

Friday funnies

CudaMoparRay

CudaMoparRay

CudaMoparRay

Two more for you  :banana:

soundcontrol

Not funny, but I couldn't find and other thread to post this in, my new bar stool :)

Topcat

Quote from: soundcontrol on February 23, 2021, 02:29:26 PM
Not funny, but I couldn't find and other thread to post this in, my new bar stool :)

So you left a Stool?  :bricks:

cuda hunter

Quote from: Topcat on February 19, 2021, 07:52:53 AM
Pepsi's First Prank: Remember when race car driver Jeff Gordon, in disguise, "test drove" a car with a terrified car salesman as his passenger? Pepsi's first prank was criticized by "journalists" on the Internet to be a fake.

Pepsi's Second Prank: So, to prove the critics wrong, they did another one. This time the victim is with one of the most critical journalists who wrote about their first prank. This is a must-watch. It's hilarious!

http://1funny.com/pepsi-max-test-drive-2

That was very funny. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

soundcontrol

Quote from: Topcat on February 23, 2021, 06:13:07 PM
Quote from: soundcontrol on February 23, 2021, 02:29:26 PM

So you left a Stool?  :bricks:

Yep!
I actually had to Google that before I posted, strange word for a seat  :)

Topcat

Do you see a Man running in the Woods?  Or a Dog? Or more than one Dog?  :thinking: