Main Menu

Funny pictures, memes, video's

Started by Brads70, January 13, 2017, 05:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

soundcontrol, Katfish and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

CudaMoparRay

Tuesday terrors

CudaMoparRay

Wednesday wonders

CudaMoparRay

Thursday terrors

philze

Brads70

I can relate to that one, taking out the springs on my 71 Javelin, talk about a death trap! .... no way I was fighting putting them back in, went to coil overs!  :bigthumb:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Brads70 on April 16, 2021, 06:09:32 PM
I can relate to that one, taking out the springs on my 71 Javelin, talk about a death trap! .... no way I was fighting putting them back in, went to coil overs!  :bigthumb:

With the right tools it's not bad... With the wrong tools it's terrifying...

YellowThumper

Was there a couple weeks ago. With the right tools and was still uncomfortable.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Brads70

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on April 16, 2021, 07:50:37 PM
Quote from: Brads70 on April 16, 2021, 06:09:32 PM

With the right tools it's not bad... With the wrong tools it's terrifying...

I'm sure your right. I had bought something like this.  https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sxt-3904

and it destroyed the threads just removing the spring on the Javelin, that and I could only fit 2 of the 3 on the spring , no way I was using it to reinstall..... I wanted coil overs anyway to be honest.  :D

When I took the from end apart on the parts car I used "the liquid wrench" on the springs ,much easier and safer! LOL

700 AKN

Not sure if this has been posted before.  If you have a weak bladder, then this would or could be a great idea.  Your own personal out-house.
Too small to sleep in.  Could use as your work vehicle.  ????

1 Wild R/T

The guy who owned that Superbird was in a wheelchair.. The rear door acted as a ramp allowing him to get in & drag the chair in behind him... 

CudaMoparRay

Friday funnies

YYZ

Wonder if they were Polyglas...

CudaMoparRay

mccannix

bentpshrods

::)     I did