Main Menu

Good Guy Alert!! Cuda Cody!!!

Started by 1 Wild R/T, July 13, 2019, 09:55:40 AM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

Of Course No One is Surprised But Cody did me a big favor yesterday while he was at Carlisle... 
I had found a few parts that I wanted & the seller wasn't willing to ship them... But he was coming to Carlisle & was willing to bring them along.... 

I thought of contacting a few people but the first person I knew would be there was Cody so I PMed him & he got right back to me... A few messages back & forth to Cody & the man with the parts and Cody handled everything... I used PayPal to pay the shipper & get Cody payed for the shipping & in a week I'll have parts..

JS29

Dakota

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Rdchallenger

Awesome! The community here proving again to help out a fellow member in need.

mopar thunder

:clapping: That's great. Never ceases to amaze me how great folks are here.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

My pleasure to help. It's the least I could do for a great guy like yourself that's always helping so many others.

Spikedog08

Yep he was like . . I have to go to the FEDEX store on the way back to the hotel and ship some parts . .  .   Very cool!  Cody is top notch people! 

:worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 13, 2019, 09:30:48 PM
My pleasure to help. It's the least I could do for a great guy like yourself that's always helping so many others.

Thanks Again Cody, funny thing as you know, these aren't even parts I need.. They are for a friend of a friend who asked me to help him... So I'm pulling favors from a man who's on vacation (Cody) for someone who doesn't  even know Cody & Cody doesn't know him....

But his 69 Coronet will finally have all of it's trim...    :banana:

Jay Bee

"Cuda Cody"  and  "Good Guy"  are interchangeable.

7E-Bodies

@Cuda Cody is a guy I'd trust with the signed title of my favorite e-body. Finally meeting and spending time with him at Carlisle '17 sealed the deal. He leads by example.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Chryco Psycho

:bradsthumb: Of course Cody would do that !!
Just helping each other out is what the core value of the site !