Main Menu

Got this done. Time to sell it and find my final Challenger.

Started by RUNCHARGER, March 06, 2017, 08:35:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Just have to finish installing the back interior and detail this thing and kick it out. I bought it with an engine that was run out of oil. I installed a rebuilt engine, redid the leather seats, then had the whole thing painted. It wasn't supposed to get that deep but I'm glad I brought it back the way it should be. It's a Twin Turbo, AWD, 6 speed, 94 Stealth. After contorting myself working on this thing I'll never complain about working on a Hemi E-body ever again.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Nicely done!  You should be very proud.   :clapping:  Are you going to enjoy it for a bit or put it up for sale right away?

anlauto

I remember when those were all the rage...I think I even have some factory "promos" in 1/24 scale of them :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Cool cars when the they do not need work , I believe the clutches last about a month , no fun to work on for sure

RUNCHARGER

Yes: I'm going to try to sell it right away I think. It is really neat to drive but another Challenger is where my heart is and I want to start on one again right away. it is a hard car to work on, I think I took it on as more of a challenge to myself, I'm all over that now though.
Sheldon

ChallengerHK

When the Stealth was being planned Motor Trend published some pre-production sketches along with the rumor that it would be called "Challenger."

jimynick

Isn't the cardinal rule for working on those things, that your arms must be able to thin down to 1-2" diameter and the joints able to pivot 360'? You can't put a ham sandwich in under the hood of those cars and I see and note that you've gotten over your desire to work on one! Hhahahaha!  :bigthumb:
GLWTS as well!
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"