:happybday: Happy birthday JH27N0B, hope you have a fabulous day.  :cheers:

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

750-h2

Chryco Psycho

Happy Birthday
I hope it is a great day !!

RUNCHARGER

Happy birthday, Mr. Richard Petty shares his birthday with us as well.
Sheldon

JH27N0B

Thanks everybody!  :cheers:
It's nice to be remembered on this site, I've been on Moparts for ages and my b-day is in my profile, but for some reason I never get a cake by my name on July 2, I guess only special people get that honor there!
Just another example of why E-bodies.org is the best Mopar site around.  :perfect10:

Cuda Cody

J-Code Jeni

In my best singing voice, "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear @JH27N0B , happy birthday to you!" Hope it's an awesome day, start to finish!  :cheers:

:happybday:

Btw- It takes web programming to make our birthday's show up as they do. Cody thought it would be a fun addition here so, he made it happen!  :D

ec_co

:happybday:

Hope you enjoy your cake day!
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

MOPAR MITCH

HAPPY MOPAR BIRTHDAY TO BRAD!!!! :woohoo: :grouphug:

Jay Bee

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 02, 2017, 08:04:15 AM
Mr. Richard Petty shares his birthday with "us" as well.

Hey Mr. Sneaky, does this mean it's your B'day too. If so, then  :happybday:

JS29

70/6chall

Not done yet! JS27N0B, Gotta give you my big MOPAR Happy Birthday. I've liked your '70 Chally, correct me if I'm wrong here (old age moments), FK5, Exec. Lease, A63 trim, flat hood, BB 383, vinyl rub strips, door edge guard, SE rear trim panel, rocker trim all on a convert. I have all of that SE trim on my SL6 Challenger also. Again Happy B-day buddy.     Thanks,   Al

JH27N0B

Pretty close, my vert doesn't have vinyl rub strips, which I assume you mean the bodyside moldings.
It has the V7W pinstripe option, which ran along the middle of the bodyside in '70.
It's about to get a long overdue refresh, with the engine removed and resealed so it doesn't leak like a sieve.  Then will get repainted the correct shade of blue, the previous owner painted it torquise instead of the correct corporate blue.
And the AC parts are being restored and will be reinstalled, the previous owner didn't put the AC back on when he restored it. 
I'm pretty excited about the project, I enjoy driving my vert more than my other E bodies, and have been bummed in recent years due to it leaking so bad, so glad it will be ready to drive more than short local trips soon! :burnout:

Shane Kelley

I'm late for the party. Happy Birthday!!!! :cheers: