Main Menu

Happy Birthday Mopar Jack and ViperMan!!!

Started by Cuda Cody, May 29, 2019, 07:09:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

A big and wonderful HAPPY BIRTHDAY to @mopar jack  and  @ViperMan    :happybday:   :banana:   :happybday:  Hope you guys have a fantastic birthday! 

JS29

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

:happybday:  mopar jack         and
:happybday:  Viperman             :bigthumb:                           

Chryco Psycho

dodgemania

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

purple1

Happy Birthday both of you.

Jeff, we got you a card but it is going to be a little late.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

Topcat

kawahonda

1970 Dodge Challenger A66

750-h2

73_Cuda_4_Me

:happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday: to you both!!! Make it a GREAT MOPAR day!!!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

ViperMan

I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner!  Thanks so much for the birthday wishes - I DID make it a great Mopar day!!!

I've never really done much for my birthday in the past - I kinda convinced myself that it was just another day.

But this was my big 40...  And I couldn't let that one just slide by like any other day.

So I hopped on my trusty Yamaha (after slinging a quick oil change that morning) and rode out to Myrtle Beach - my longest motorcycle ride ever!  I went to a restaurant out there called ART Burger Sushi - a delicious, modern restaurant.  I had a few drinks including a mixed drink turned into ice cream with liquid nitrogen, and then headed out to "Wheels of Yesteryear" - a small car museum just a few minutes away.  The cars are packed in there like sardines, but there were quite a few Mopars!!!  From there I went to New South Brewing Company - a place I've wanted to visit for years!  The bartender covered a few of my beers and I picked up some swag before heading home.  When I got home, Ash (Oh10Challenger) had a table laid out with some presents, including a slew of beer caps, some of which came from members right here on EBO!  I had a few more beers and then passed out like, well, an old fart!!!  :D

Here are some pics from my awesome birthday trip!

ViperMan

A few more!