Main Menu

Happy Flu Year!!!

Started by Topcat, January 29, 2020, 06:13:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

Obviously Sarcastic as I wouldn't wish these viruses on even some of the worst enemies.
Or maybe... :thinking:

I'm thinking this Corona Virus is going to inevitably hit hard here soon.  :stop: :    :vipermanhiding:
It's spreading like wildfire did in Australia.

Hope I'm wrong.

Cuda Cody

anlauto

I love how they are putting precautions in place for any people returning from that part of China.....but then you hear people complaining "that's racist" ......it's the furthest thing from racism :headbang: 
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on January 29, 2020, 06:53:53 PM
I love how they are putting precautions in place for any people returning from that part of China.....but then you hear people complaining "that's racist" ......it's the furthest thing from racism :headbang:

A nice pandemic could go a long way toward killing off stupid people... Along with everyone else...

Brads70

I have a friend that is an Air Canada pilot. He posted this morning on his facebook that he was in Shanghai  operating the last flight out of here today as Air Canada ceases operations to Beijing and Shanghai.
I couldn't help but think oh great it's pretty sad when a "company" has more sense than the current government as they appear to be doing nothing other than advising people to not travel to these locations?  :Thud:

js27

If you have Netflix there is a documentary series on called PANDEMIC. It is very informative and a bit scary and it is modern times and what is going on today..
Check it out.
JS27

Brads70

Quote from: js27 on January 30, 2020, 06:01:05 AM
If you have Netflix there is a documentary series on called PANDEMIC. It is very informative and a bit scary and it is modern times and what is going on today..
Check it out.
JS27

Ya the wife and I watched it a few weeks back.....  :('

Oldschool

That's some scary stuff. Hard to protect ones self from something you can't see. Even tougher when you are in a job that deals with travel and meeting a lot of people.... :rolleyes:

Topcat

Meanwhile look what people are thinking...

Online searches for "beer virus," "corona beer virus," and "beer coronavirus" have surged across search engines. 

https://themindunleashed.com/2020/01/coronavirus-and-corona-beer.html?fbclid=IwAR10xI3qBIpP8DeLy7WiqN_juiZx65qLH5QPEw98AoUExv4J_Jr9LXxhNog

anlauto

I was happy to see Air Canada announce that as well.....says a lot about a company that cares about it's employees and customers... :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Burdar

7212Mopar

There are widespread discrimination, violence cases reported within China from other provinces toward the Wuhan people out of fear. Some people got killed and then burned. It is like Walking Dead. They tried isolating the city and then the province but it was too late. The governor reported over $5 million people had already left before they can effectively impose the blockade. Once it spreads to the outlying metropolitan cities along the coast it will be chaos in China and for the World. I hope they find a cure or at least some stop gap measures soon. Fake news already popping up on past Monday about confirmed cases here in the SF Bay Area. People are spreading rumors and I think WHO is not treating this seriously enough. This one is worst than SARS because it spread far easier. We need to contain this by stopping the traffics and quarantine the people coming back to the States.

I was in HK for a family trip back in 2003. The hotel I stayed at was reported to be one of the case origin in HK where a hotel guest/patient from China later died. I think I missed that only by days. Scary stuff. Stock up masks and hand sanitizer gel.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Brads70

so far 2 cases confirmed in Toronto. Good luck in stopping it. Futile , they acted to slow.

7212Mopar

China has over a billion in population and this is a lot of hosts to transmit the virus. Did you guys seen the Brad Pitt movie World War Z?
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Brads70