Main Menu

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Roadman, December 31, 2017, 04:24:30 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

I'll start it off since I'll be sleeping by 9. Happy New Year my brothers and sisters. Been an AWESOME year, 915 members, many more coming. Stay safe out there. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brads70

Same to you!  :wave:  I might stick it out till 10 pm, 11 tops? LOL

Chryco Psycho

Happy New Year !!
I will be watching the fireworks from my van , driving friends to the airport tonight , I will be up til 3 am

js27

LinceCuda

Happy New Year to you and everyone else!!! :grouphug: 2018 is gonna be a Good-n!!! :woohoo:  :cheers:  8)

ToxicWolf

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  May it be a great one for all.  :veryexcited:

70/6chall

A very "Happy New Year" to all of my E-body Forum members!! Let's leave all the 2017 problems behind us. Look to 2018 with shiney new spirit and brand new hopes and wishes. I've been pretty much resting and doing nothing all day so I have no excuse not to stay up and watch the ball drop.    Thanks,   Al

soundcontrol

Happy New Year!  :cheers:
Already 3 hours in to 2018 here in Sweden.
It will be the year I'll spend more time on my car!

Cudagirl3406

Happy New Year to everyone!  Another day closer to car show season :driving: - it can't come soon enough!  :D

Jim AAR

Happy New Year to everyone................ :twothumbsup: :cooldance: :cheers:

xx88man

Happy New Year everyone. I wish you all the very best in 2018.  :perfect10:
Keep yer foot in it

Dakota

Happy New Year folks!  I'm definitely looking forward to "turning the page" on 2017.   

And the Buffalo Bill are in the NFL playoffs for the first time in 17 years... not a bad way to start! :veryexcited:

Husk Challenger

Happy New Year Mopar guys and girls!

Best wishes!

:wave:
:france:
Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

dodj

Happy New Year everybody!!!
:canada: :unitedstates: :sweden: :australia: :croatia: :norway: :panama: :finland: :germany: :france: :hungary:

Time to put the new e-bodies calendar up!

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Jay Bee