Main Menu

Hard to believe it is a little over one year

Started by 71GranCoupe, January 21, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71GranCoupe

since the site has been launched. I have learned a mass amount of info, met many new friends, contacted with old ones. The things Cody has accomplished is phenomenal. All the support like the Data Books, Fender tag decoder and of course the Build Sheet decoder. These are only a tip of the iceberg which will help preserve the best E-Body forum for years to come.  :thankyou: My hat is off to you Cody. Take the day off and enjoy a game or two on the tube with a couple cold ones. :perfect10: :worship:

RUNCHARGER

I second that thought. It is hard to believe that so much info has been compiled in such a short time.
Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Site is growing pretty fast . . Great place to visit!   :bravo:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

This site is nothing without all the wonderful and great members.   :grouphug:  I'm glad to be a part of this with all of you.   :drinkingbud:

71-440

You did a good job Cody. I really like the way this site is setup.  :bigthumb:
Joe

J-Code Jeni

Thanks for making sure the date didn't pass us by, @71GranCoupe ! It's so fun to see how far it's come in 1 year and how many new & wonderful enthusiasts have joined us!! I picked Cody up a cold one today; so cheers to Cody & to the fantastic Moderators & to all the awesome contributors who visit & share every day!!  :cheers:

@Rev-It-Up @Spikedog08 @Chryco Psycho @ViperMan

ViperMan

Congrats to @Cuda Cody and everyone who has contributed to making EBO such a success!  And that reminds me, Carlisle is already on the horizon!   :yes: :yes: :yes:

mopar thunder

This is an awesome site with great people.  :perfect10:  :yes:

303 Mopar

This is one of THE best forums on the web.  Not just the knowledge here, but the people, the fun, the respect, the collaboration.  That is what makes this a great place.   :banana:

JS29

Quote from: 303 Mopar on January 22, 2018, 06:32:07 AM
This is one of THE best forums on the web.  Not just the knowledge here, but the people, the fun, the respect, the collaboration.  That is what makes this a great place.   :banana:
:iagree:

Jim AAR

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 21, 2018, 07:19:23 PM
This site is nothing without all the wonderful and great members.   :grouphug:  I'm glad to be a part of this with all of you.   :drinkingbud:

Happy Anniversary...Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this. It is not as easy as it looks to do.  :cheers:

73_Cuda_4_Me

73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B