Main Menu

Haven't been around but I have been busy.

Started by js27, May 21, 2020, 12:49:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

I am beginning to enjoy this retirement. Getting many projects done. Built a 300 sq ft patio ( it started at a 25 sq ft walkway) a first for me.  Put a addition on the back of my shed for firewood. Restored the dash on my 67 Satellite.  Tore the dash apart and replaced the dash pad with a correct one. Repainted the medal frame. Restored the instrument panel and the glove box. Restored the console and installed a new boot. Next project is to paint the rear door panels. After 53 years of top down cruising lost of faded parts.
JS27

anlauto

The dash and the console look great ! Is that the Herb's spray bomb stuff ? :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

:bradsthumb:
Amazing what you can do when that pesky work doesn't get in the way....
Glad you are starting to enjoy retirement.
I will join you in 11 months...

Hmmmm...this forum is filled with old dudes...lol.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cuda Cody

71-440

Joe

RUNCHARGER

Nice work. There's always lots of projects to do.
Sheldon

Mr Lee

Excellent. I have a bluestone patio on my to do list.  This quarantine time is all
about getting the Challenger done though.
Car looks great! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Brads70

Looking good! Keeping Momma happy too!  :clapping:

Daveh

That looks awesome congratulations.  I'm 6 years from retiring and all I tell my wife is that I'm going to be a big piddler and finally get all the projectets accomplished like you.   :haha:

js27

Quote from: anlauto on May 21, 2020, 12:58:09 PM
The dash and the console look great ! Is that the Herb's spray bomb stuff ? :bigthumb:

Yes sir-thanks for telling me about them.
JS27

anlauto

Quote from: js27 on May 22, 2020, 01:51:18 PM
Quote from: anlauto on May 21, 2020, 12:58:09 PM

Yes sir-thanks for telling me about them.
JS27

I think it's great stuff, and your results speak for themselves :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration