Main Menu

Heavy Metal Whisky

Started by Topcat, November 27, 2020, 06:08:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

Metallica endorsed this product.

When it's in the barrels they play Metallica loud to pulsate the Whisky to reverberate and pulsate into the blacked inside of the barrels.   :rofl:

Heard it's pretty good stuff too.

BLACKENED™ is the new super-premium whiskey collaboration from Master Distiller Dave Pickerell and Metallica.
A blend of hand-selected, well-aged bourbons & ryes, uniquely finished in black brandy casks and the earth shattering music of Metallica.

Using our proprietary BlackNoise™ finishing process, each batch of whiskey is blasted with its very own Metallica playlist, selected and arranged by the band themselves. The low frequency sound waves force the whiskey to penetrate deeper into the barrel, extracting more caramel, honey and vanilla flavors from the wood. The result is a magnificently balanced whiskey, robust in flavor and ideal for sipping neat, on the rocks, or in a classic cocktail.

Purepony

Lolz another business opportunity brought to you by Lars ulrich

Topcat

He's a local here and was autographing bottles in Milpitas one day when it went to Market at Bev Mo.

mopartaz

I heard the commercial, wouldn't mind a taste if i can find some at a bar.
Usually I stick to Proper 12, Jameson or Glenlivet
If anyone tried it please comment.

cuda hunter

I've got a bottle.  Ordered a few and gave a friend of mine one. 
Not a bad whiskey.  I'm more a cognac guy but the whiskey is drinkable.

I went to the S and M show in San Fran last year and it was an absolutely phenomenal concert. 
Got a set list as well.  Not many of those at the show. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

mopartaz

Slightly off topic but , I cant believe how the band (metallica) has grown. As a fan back in the day I never thought they'd get this big.
I saw them play sports 9 roller rink in Old Bridge NJ , Kill em all for one tour with Raven and Anthrax.
Kind of ironic in a way that  the bands knick name was alcoholica and some had to re-hab and then go and start a whiskey company! :bigthumb:

Purepony

Quote from: mopartaz on November 28, 2020, 06:01:21 AM
Slightly off topic but , I cant believe how the band (metallica) has grown. As a fan back in the day I never thought they'd get this big.
I saw them play sports 9 roller rink in Old Bridge NJ , Kill em all for one tour with Raven and Anthrax.
Kind of ironic in a way that  the bands knick name was alcoholica and some had to re-hab and then go and start a whiskey company! :bigthumb:

Metallica is one of the few bands that evolved. They went with the trend and I don't blame them at the end of the day it's a business. Most hard or heavy metal bands stay the same and release the same album a few times and it gets old with the exception of ac dc plus they names pretty bad ass!

It's like Bon Jovi a huge band!! They also evolved with the change in music

JH27N0B

I tried the Metallica Enter Night beer when it came out, and although it wasn't bad, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary either.
The American Beauty Grateful Dead pale ale is better!
I was a huge Metallica fan in the 90s and still like them, but really haven't been into anything they've done in the last 15+ years.  I always thought that Lars was the bands weak link.

TGGodfrey

Whatever you do... don't try their beer.  It might as well be rebranded Miller Lite

mopartaz

For me they lost me after the Load album. Not into the new stuff. But I have been following Dave Mustaine (there wouldn't be a metallica without Dave!)and Megadeth-- at least they stick to their roots in metal.
this new George Lynch project Dirty Shirley , damn if it almost sounds like old DIO!