Main Menu

Here's a Dodge Viper buyer's video I made...

Started by Cuda Cody, February 09, 2019, 11:48:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Just sharing a recent video I did.  It's the 1996 - 2002 Dodge Viper Buyer's Guide Video.   :burnout:  It's not an E-Body, but they are still pretty cool.  And it's still a Mopar.  I tried to cover items I felt are important for first time Vipers buyers to know.  Of course I cover some of the basics, but I also go in to the finer details, differences and running changes from year to year plus I share some rare and not often seen items.  Hope it helps anyone that is thinking of buying a Gen II Viper.

https://youtu.be/HIrJfwS-JDQ

ToxicWolf

Thank you!  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

I was just reading rumors about the new  Viper.  They say the cheap one might even come out under $100,000.00  :looney:

Finoke

Chryco Psycho

Thanks for doing this ... I still want an 2000-2002 viper even though it may never happen  :drooling:

RUNCHARGER

I wouldn't mind a gen 2 coupe of course but I don't see getting rid of my Gen iv anytime ever. Vipers are great cars. I thought I wanted a Hellcat until I drove a Viper.
Sheldon

Brads70

Good job Cody! If " my ship" ever comes in I'll get you to help me pick a good one!

I'll admit I did wince a few times at footage of Vipers getting wrecked.  :('

anlauto

Excellent quality video Cody...I had no idea you were into Vipers that "deep"  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

303 Mopar

GoodysGotaCuda

Nice video! A 5th gen ACR is a bucket list car for me. I've driven a 2017 and fell in love with it. It's an awful street car, but that's sorta what I love about it. It's the most "raw" new car I've ever driven.  :burnout:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Husk Challenger

Great video, very informative!
I Love both of them...

Thanks Cody

:thankyou:

Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

Shoooter

Great video, lots of info I didn't know.. I did spend some time checking out the back round in the shop!!!

Katfish

This is the worst thing I've seen all week!
J/K, lol, now I want a Viper!

Well put together and very informative.

Jay Bee

Just watched it - that was GREAT.   :bradsthumb:   Now I can impress my friends with this new found Viper knowledge.

Rich G.

Great video. Viper is on my bucket list and I know nothing about them so this was very informative. I think when I get one I'll pay you to check it out! LOL