Main Menu

Hints on finding your car's original dealership

Started by 7E-Bodies, July 26, 2019, 08:07:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70/6chall

Say Guys, I too was a S.I.A.C. ( Special Interest Auto Club ) member. Remember joining up back in 1985, stayed with them until they no longer existed. Probably, don't know for sure if I had one of the only Slant6 cars. Pics are my wife's and my membership cards, and my original application form, sent to me by Barry Washington in 2016. Thank you Barry. I have a lot of the club magazines also.
As I was searching for my SIAC things, I ran across this small B&W pocket guide. The Dodge salesmen carried this little handy guide in their shirt pocket, to answer any and all questions asked by customers on the new for '70 Dodge Challenger. I don't have any club decals hanging around. If one of you old SIAC club members happen to still have any window decals in your hands would cheerfully buy a couple from you.If your able to have some scanned without any legal issues please let me know.
Thanks,   Al

7E-Bodies

@70/6chall would you consider reaching out to @Cuda Cody with those pamphlets? He may want to scan them onto the site. I've loaned him a rare find to scan and he got it right back to me.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green