Main Menu

HOT RODS,RAT RODS,CUSTOMS,BIKES,CONCEPTS,OFF ROAD.

Started by Roadman, January 23, 2017, 05:18:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

700 AKN

cuda hunter

I like the aerodynamic molding on the rear under ass.
The prop rods are pretty cool just because they are very different than every other prop rod I'm used to seeing.
Looks like it has a slick engine bay.
Wonder if the interior has been redesigned.
I think the front valance is not right.  Changes the entire look of the front of the car.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

700 AKN

QuoteI like the aerodynamic molding on the rear under ass.
The prop rods are pretty cool just because they are very different than every other prop rod I'm used to seeing.
Looks like it has a slick engine bay.
Wonder if the interior has been redesigned.
I think the front valance is not right.  Changes the entire look of the front of the car.

You have an eye for detail.
I found this article about the car, but some of the pictures are poor.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/0604phr-cuda/

700 AKN

New Gen Challenger. Looks military?  Maybe Russian?

8baa1a9a4c8442d2af6aed4bd3d3df3d.jpg

700 AKN

1970 Plymouth Cuda.  Happy 4th!

XX-Cuda2.jpg

cuda hunter

Cool look!

I really like how the seats look .  Bet they are good looking lower as well.
There is that straight front valance again.  Gives the cuda such a different look. Like a modern challenger. 
It's got a cowl induction hood.  Mostly.   Yuck. 
The black out between the doors really makes the body line pop in a great light!
The rims are really cool. Ties in the color with the minimal orange on other parts.  Slick. 
Cool build IMO.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

@700 AKN
Thanks for posting all these cars.  I look forward to getting on here and checking out what you have found today.  One of my favorite threads.