Main Menu

office art

Started by ec_co, May 22, 2017, 07:34:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

our company added some themed wall art. Super Heroes and Classic Cars. just a start and they will be adding more, but thought it was pretty cool and nice to get something interesting instead of the standard fare. Do you have any cool office art?

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

That's WAAAAAAY better then most of the plain jane pffice art I normally see.   :twothumbsup:

ec_co

I'm trying to get a Cuda or Challenger added :)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

70/6chall

Cole, I really like that artwork, and for an office space it shows what your firm caters to. Very appropriate, And it's not the whole car as usual. The photo artist highlighted and emphasized  just that part he wanted you to really look at. Maybe you've never really looked at it this way. Sure, my friend, get some Mopars up there, e-bodies would be nice.   Thanks,   Al

303 Mopar

A Cuda or Challenger, or even a '68 Charger would be awesome!   :banana:

Cuda Cody

303 Mopar

Burdar

A guy on Moparts is building a desk out of used 69 Charger parts.(quarters, deck lid, tail panel...) It's turning out really cool. Some day I'm going to build a table from an old engine block.